Experienced Strategy Consultant (m/f/d)
- You will be assisting well-known automotive clients and permanently exchanging information with the automotive industry’s top decision-makers. You get the ball rolling!
- You will be involved in the future opportunities and challenges of the automotive industry and gain profound insights into the industry’s core topics. You shape the future!
- You will be monitoring projects end-to-end, from strategy and concept development to implementation, and assuming responsibility for sub-projects. You have your foot on the accelerator!
- With your ideas and proactivity, you will help our company move forward and further expand our presence in the US market. You are an entrepreneur!
- You are fascinated by the future of the automotive industry, such as digitalization, connectivity, mobility services, autonomous driving, and e-mobility
- You always excelled in your academic studies (economics, engineering or similar), internships and previous jobs, and your experience abroad makes you all the more qualified for this position
- You have already gained at least three to six years of pertinent experience working in the automotive practice of a leading management consulting firm or in the automotive industry
- In case you are focusing on upstream-related topics (RD, supply chain or similar), you have gained project experience in the area of production, supply chain, quality, supplier management, turnaround, restructuring and/or have a technical academic background; three to five years industry experience outside of consulting is a plus
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English and, where appropriate, additional languages round off your profile (knowledge of the German language is a plus)
- You are an enthusiastic, dynamic and self-confident pioneering spirit and know that the bedrock of great careers is compassion, mutual respect, collaboration and a strong team
- The environment of a young, dynamic, and ambitious company
- Involvement in the automotive and mobility industries’ hottest topics
- Maximum personal development opportunities (clients, topics, intellectual capital, etc.)
- A boutique atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- An attractive compensation model with a large range of additional benefits